PANT TRAIL ISO 13688:2013
Freedom of movement: the elastomer yarns make the Utility garments made of B-fit materials elastic and ergonomic, guaranteeing maximum freedom of movement.
A special windproof membrane guarantees a breathable fabric suitable for outdoor use in every weather conditions.
Diadora R&D brings D-BRIGHT: photoluminescence technology that absorbs energy from any light source and releases it in low-light situations. Diadora Utility: innovation, comfort and protection.
Certifications & Plus
Certifications & Plus
Ruler pocket/hammer loop
DescriptionPants with zip-off bottom parts in water-repellent stretch fabric. Highly-resistant water-repellent material. Contrasting abrasionresistant stretch material knee pads; hammer loop and ruler pocket. The reflective details and D-BRIGHT zip are the safety elements of this product featuring a trail running/trekking look. CE en ISO 13688:2013
MaterialsStretch water-repellent taslon 95% pl 5% ea 210 gsm
The garment offers no protection against the following risks:
- getting caught in machines or parts in movement;
- chemical aggression (acid, solvents, etc.);
- mechanical aggression (cuts, perforations, etc.);
- thermal risk;
- flame and fire;
- poor visibility;
- all other risks for which the garment has not been certified.
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION FOR USE.
This garment has been designed and created in such a way as to satisfy the essential safety and health requisites of EEC Directive 89/686, acknowledged by Legislative Decree No. 475/92 and subsequent modifications, and in conformity with EN ISO 13688:2013 regulations concerning the general requisites for protection garments.
- the user must identify, by evaluating any possible risks, the necessity of combining the garment with other protection devices for the remaining parts of the body;
- the performance of the garment is guaranteed when it is worn and fastened correctly is of adequate size;
- if the garment should result faulty or if some defects can be seen on it, stop using the garment and replace it with an adequate one;
- any changes to the DPI are prohibited.