Shoe developed on a last which refl ects the ergonomics of the female foot
DescriptionTwill multi-pocket jacket, adjustable waist and cuffs, badge holder, reflective detail, zipped hand pockets, inner pockets, ergonomic sleeve cut and rear bellows for maximum movement. Matching top for trousers 702.175553.
MaterialsTwill 65% algodón 35% poliéster 230 g/m²
The garment offers no protection against the following risks:
- getting caught in machines or parts in movement;
- chemical aggression (acid, solvents, etc.);
- mechanical aggression (cuts, perforations, etc.);
- thermal risk;
- flame and fire;
- poor visibility;
- all other risks for which the garment has not been certified.
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION FOR USE.
This garment has been designed and created in such a way as to satisfy the essential safety and health requisites of EEC Directive 89/686, acknowledged by Legislative Decree No. 475/92 and subsequent modifications, and in conformity with EN ISO 13688:2013 regulations concerning the general requisites for protection garments.
- the user must identify, by evaluating any possible risks, the necessity of combining the garment with other protection devices for the remaining parts of the body;
- the performance of the garment is guaranteed when it is worn and fastened correctly is of adequate size;
- if the garment should result faulty or if some defects can be seen on it, stop using the garment and replace it with an adequate one;
- any changes to the DPI are prohibited.