Freedom of movement: the elastomer yarns make the Utility garments made of B-fit materials elastic and ergonomic, guaranteeing maximum freedom of movement.
Shoe developed on a last which refl ects the ergonomics of the female foot
DescriptionCotton-polyester trousers with waterproof top opening knee pads, side tool pocket, hammer loop and ruler pocket in abrasion-resistant material. Shaped belt and elastic insert for maximum freedom at the crotch. Triple-needle stitching, reflective detail. Retractable button. Ergonomic fitted leg and adjustable length with press-on studs.
MaterialsCanvas 65% poliéster 35% algodón 270 g/m²
The garment offers no protection against the following risks:
- getting caught in machines or parts in movement;
- chemical aggression (acid, solvents, etc.);
- mechanical aggression (cuts, perforations, etc.);
- thermal risk;
- flame and fire;
- poor visibility;
- all other risks for which the garment has not been certified.
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION FOR USE.
This garment has been designed and created in such a way as to satisfy the essential safety and health requisites of EEC Directive 89/686, acknowledged by Legislative Decree No. 475/92 and subsequent modifications, and in conformity with EN ISO 13688:2013 regulations concerning the general requisites for protection garments.
- the user must identify, by evaluating any possible risks, the necessity of combining the garment with other protection devices for the remaining parts of the body;
- the performance of the garment is guaranteed when it is worn and fastened correctly is of adequate size;
- if the garment should result faulty or if some defects can be seen on it, stop using the garment and replace it with an adequate one;
- any changes to the DPI are prohibited.