Based on the principle of heat transfer, hot air evaporates upwards. Thanks to the special Breathing System structure, sweat goes through the 3D Spacer, coming out of the breathing tape made of a special breathing and waterproof membrane that works in two ways – to expel humidity and to keep water from entering. Lab tests show that the Geox patent increases the garment breathability level by 40%. Benefi ts are glaring: with the Geox system, clothes stay dry, perceived humidity drops, cold caused by excessive sweating and sudden cold drafts are cut down to zero.
RIPSTOP is a lightweight fabric borrowed from the world of military clothing. Its structure consists of warp and weft reinforcement threads interwoven at regular intervals that create the typical crosshatch pattern and make this fabric extremely resistant to tearing. This structure prevents tears from enlarging, as they are “enclosed” within the reinforcement threads.
A special windproof membrane guarantees a breathable fabric suitable for outdoor use in every weather conditions.
Women's footwear size
Certifications & Plus
Certifications & Plus
DescriptionCold-proof padded jacket certified according to EN342, with Breathing System technology licenced by Geox. Hood with triple adjustment, 6 large front pockets with soft-touch lining, inside pocket and adjustable waist. Adjustable cuffs and longer back.
Materials3-layer ripstop Polyester 100%, 160 g/m²
The garment offers no protection against the following risks:
- getting caught in machines or parts in movement;
- chemical aggression (acid, solvents, etc.);
- mechanical aggression (cuts, perforations, etc.);
- thermal risk;
- flame and fire;
- poor visibility;
- all other risks for which the garment has not been certified.
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTION FOR USE.
This garment has been designed and created in such a way as to satisfy the essential safety and health requisites of EEC Directive 89/686, acknowledged by Legislative Decree No. 475/92 and subsequent modifications, and in conformity with EN ISO 13688:2013 regulations concerning the general requisites for protection garments.
- the user must identify, by evaluating any possible risks, the necessity of combining the garment with other protection devices for the remaining parts of the body;
- the performance of the garment is guaranteed when it is worn and fastened correctly is of adequate size;
- if the garment should result faulty or if some defects can be seen on it, stop using the garment and replace it with an adequate one;
- any changes to the DPI are prohibited.